The Department of Microbiological Control (MBC) due to highly qualified personnel and appropriate equipment has the opportunity to test medicines, medical devices, dietary supplements according to the following parameters:
- Bacterial endotoxins (gel-clot method).
- Microbiological examination of non-sterile products: microbial enumeration tests (TAMC, TYMC, MAFAnM, bioburden)
- Microbiological examination of non-sterile products: test for specified micro-organisms (bile-tolerant gram-negative bacteria, Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans).
- Efficacy of antimicrobial preservatives
- Microbiological assay of antibiotics and vitamins by a three-dose diffusion method and turbidimetric method using a calibration curve
In addition, we offer our services in organizing and performing:
- microbiological monitoring of production
- grows promotion of the media.